99 Great Western Highway
+61 2 4735 5509
|Sunday|| 10:00am — 09:00pm |
|Monday|| 09:00am — 10:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 10:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 10:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 11:00pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of O'Donoghues Irish Pub
- Darren Blackwell Added October 29, 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Great place for a craft beer and a nice feed. If your not into barking or fighting dogs avoid the pups and pint days as no one polices the dogs behaviour. Apart from that it’s a great spot for a simple afternoon lunch and a beer.
- Patrick G Added October 16, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Not my kind of hangout but totally packed out with a regular Friday night crowd, here to see the live band.
Huge outdoor entertainment area with it's own live entertainment and light meals then move inside through the live band area & to the brasserie out the front.
Great menu, quite expensive but lovely fresh food, really Fast service but a bit hit & miss as to whether its still hot when they find you. For oldies & people who actually want to have a conversation head upstairs to the dedicated dining area. Bar stock & service is a bit limited upstairs but its a quiet haven.
Like I said, not my idea to come here and I won't be coming back in a hurry, but don't listen to me
- J H Added October 14, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We've lived in Penrith for three years and have only just discovered O'Donoghues. It's a great pub! Lots of space, great Irish pub decor. They have an area for the kids to play that is enough out of the way that the screaming doesn't ruin your meal. The food is excellent, particularly with supreme pizza. They have trivia on a Tuesday night which is lots of fun! Great vibe. The staff are friendly and the service quick. Glad we found this pub!
- Christopher Malan Added September 08, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Frequently enjoy business lunches at O'Donoghue's. Good value. Good selection. Good service. Great food.
- LividTea Kai Added September 01, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Thanks to all the guys that made my wedding function run so smoothly. Chloe you were exceptional xx The reviews from my guests was the food was excellent and the bar people where so nice xx I will recommend this place as function anytime xx
- Timothy Clark Added February 26, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We would like to thank Princy and all her staff at O'Donoghues. We had an amazing night for our engagement party.
The venue was excellent. The night went very well.
We will be definitely be recommending people have their gathering there.
Tim and Karen
Questions & Answers
1. What is the phone number for O'Donoghues Irish PubThe phone number for O'Donoghues Irish Pub is +61 2 4735 5509.
2. Where is O'Donoghues Irish Pub located?O'Donoghues Irish Pub is located at 99 Great Western Highway Emu Plains, NSW 2750.
3. Is there a primary contact for O'Donoghues Irish PubYou can contact O'Donoghues Irish Pub by phone using number +61 2 4735 5509.
4. What is the web address (URL) for O'Donoghues Irish PubThe website for O'Donoghues Irish Pub is odonoghues.com.au.
Sitting amongst the foothills of the Blue Mountains, O’Donoghues has become a hub of socialising and entertainment as Penrith's premier pub destination.
Share this page
Today's weather in Emu Plains NSW
13:00 17 ℃ 1027 hPa 79 % 2 m/s 16:00 16 ℃ 1026 hPa 77 % 2 m/s 19:00 12 ℃ 1027 hPa 89 % 2 m/s 22:00 12 ℃ 1027 hPa 88 % 1 m/s
Tomorrow's weather in Emu Plains NSW
01:00 12 ℃ 1026 hPa 90 % 1 m/s 04:00 11 ℃ 1026 hPa 94 % 1 m/s 07:00 12 ℃ 1026 hPa 94 % 1 m/s 10:00 15 ℃ 1026 hPa 82 % 1 m/s 13:00 18 ℃ 1023 hPa 71 % 1 m/s 16:00 16 ℃ 1022 hPa 85 % 1 m/s 19:00 13 ℃ 1023 hPa 95 % 1 m/s 22:00 12 ℃ 1023 hPa 96 % 1 m/s